thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukas

Daemon Poster
i would like to say a really big thanks to everyone that pretty much forced me to OC my CPU and learn how to OC, it has drastically improved my performance, overclocking is so easy it can be done by anyone any age, as proved since im only 14 xD.

i read some were about VID's being the default voltage of what the CPU runs at and higher the VID the worse OC'er it is, is this correct and if so is this the reason why i can only get 3.2 with my e2180 with 1.5v?

you VID is a little high even thought your temps are very good. Try to lower it slightly to about 1.45V, it will be much safer, and you CPU can keep that clock normally with less voltage thn what u have given it.

Wow you're vid is pretty bad, its higher than most Quads here at T.F....

But your temps are good... Unfortunately it is your chip... idk if that Core Voltage is safe for a Dual-Core, drop it....... (ask somebody else here.. I've only owned a e4300 before and I stopped at 3.0ghz)

well, ive been running it for around 1month, stable no crashes, cod4 etc, and someone on these forums said the limit is around 1.5 for me, you think i should lower the clocks? and if i dont whats the most damage that can be caused?

you VID is a little high even thought your temps are very good. Try to lower it slightly to about 1.45V, it will be much safer, and you CPU can keep that clock normally with less voltage thn what u have given it.

well if i remember correctly, i ran prime95 wen i had a vcore of around 1.48 and it failed within 2 hours at 3ghz, so i dont think that would work

I ran 1.475 on my e2180 for awhile. Decided to drop it down to stock and run 2.9 because my chip sucked. Wouldn't stay stable for the life of it. Those chips can take alot though.

I had it 2.9 on stock vcore of 1.325, and then it decided to fall flat on it's face no matter what I did. I know I wasn't the only one that had this problem either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom