Tennessee and NewEgg

Status
Not open for further replies.

uthscsa19

Baseband Member
Is there a way, other than moving out of state, to buy products from NewEgg without paying tax. When I lived in Texas, I would make all my purchases from NewEgg, but they apparently have a warehouse in Memphis, so they charge people in Tennessee tax. Anyway around this. If not, it looks like ZipZoomFly will be my new best friend.

yup.. i think zipzoom fly is going to have to be your new bestfriend, or even monarch.. because they now sell amd processors cheaper than anyone else!! hurray.. if thats what you buying that is

zipzoomfly is my bestfriend if im not in need of things quickly. They ship things for free and taxless at lower prices then newegg but if you buy from newegg they mean it when they say same day shipping

ZipZoomFly.com sometimes has higher prices, but I calculate the cost of tax and it is cheaper than NewEgg sometimes just because of the tax thing. :)

i think zzf will be my new friend too... free shiping is that for real. i spend over $50 shipping on almost all my purches.. that rediculous no matter how fast it gets here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom