Temps okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it restarts, then chances are, you need more power to the CPU, to overclock. Bump up the VCore just one notch.

You haven't touched the voltage right? And the temperatures are OK. Just bump up the voltage, with the lowest increment possible. It's safe, as long as the temperatures allow, and you don't pump like 1.6+ into the CPU.

No such luck, I moved the voltage from 'Startup' to +0.012v and set the frequency to 245, booted up and the computer said I was back to 1.9 (oced back to 2.28, at 240 btw)

Its no big deal. I'll live. I was worried though, it tells me my temp when I boot up, and it said 45C. That seems high.

Most new motherboards will auto reset the bios if they fail to post. I was playing around with mine last night and anytime i went too high on the clock speed it would reset itself to "disabled" so at least i didnt lose my overclock speeds it would just turn the overclock off.

I see.

Well i was toying around on google, and I found some forum with a post about the mobo I had, They said not to trust the bios temps untill a new bios comes out.

No such luck, I moved the voltage from 'Startup' to +0.012v and set the frequency to 245, booted up and the computer said I was back to 1.9 (oced back to 2.28, at 240 btw)

Its no big deal. I'll live. I was worried though, it tells me my temp when I boot up, and it said 45C. That seems high.

ram ram ram ram ram. i should make an amd/ram overclocking post and see if it gets stickied...

sadhu.jpg

i know...this is my high school photo...
lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom