Temps for AMD 64 3500

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZNRockThis

In Runtime
My Cpu is running at like 43 idle and 48 on load, I have a Scythe FCS-50 Cpu fan and Im wondering if the temps are still a bit too high. If they are what other things can I do to cool down CPU without changing CPU heatsink and fan?

those temps are not bad for a 3500+ you wont damage your CPU with temps like that. if you wanted it cooler try to give your computer better airflow by:

1. increasing size or amount of case fans
2. clean up any loose wiring with cable ties or sleeving

doing this will help the airflow inside your case and therefore will be able to replace the hot air for cool air more efficiently.

When it gets above 50 it does a reboot, what baffles me is that I had it running like 35 idle and 40 load and all of a sudden it jumped up to much higher temps. I haven't overclocked it, any ideas?

yea the temperature in a cpu can go up in an instant even if it is such a drastic increase such as 10 or 20 degrees celcius.. u shud try n follow Raekwons n look over ur fans n wiring in side ur case... thats all i can think of.. but the increase in temperature was probably a result of maybe u opened aa demanding application with other processes runnign in the background

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom