temps from 19-25 to 50-60

Status
Not open for further replies.

harnar123

Daemon Poster
I have no clue why it is getting so hot. I mean its just rediculous. I think I am going to try and get it warrentied seeing as I have not fried it yet.

what kinda cooling you got... and where are you reading the temps from? have you got the cpu OCed? if so, how far and what voltage have you got set in the BIOS?

I don't understand your post.

First of all, 50-60 is not hot. 2nd of all, you aren't putting 3.5V through your CPU.

3.5v = NO POST!!! more so.. no option in bios that high for voltage!!!

i think anything near 1.9 or 2.0 on any aircooler would equal BOOM

ok, my bad 3.15. Hmmm, it seams it is just the cheap plasitc mounting device on the xigmatek that is messing it up. should i just go get four bolts and nuts and mount it like that?

i don't know how the monting kit fo a xigamatek??? is it push pin or screwed???

and 3.15 is still way to much voltage.... 6.0ghz quad cores only arond 2.0v

standard 65nm core voltage is anywhere around 1.2-1.35v

ok, I am a complete idiot, sorry been doing school work for a while 1.35 there. hahaha lol. Yeah it is the junk push pin.

um, well I got 8 fans total in my case. Ok, figured it out, it is definately the shitting mounting. Is there any reason why I can just go buy four stainless bolts, put them threw then tighern with a plastic washer on both sides and a nut on the back. Because this 15 dollar mounting brackit costs 2/3 as much as the cooler. now I am down to 24/19 at idle, but the pushpins keep popping out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom