Temperature on my E6320

Status
Not open for further replies.

advancedgeek

Daemon Poster
I ran everest and saw the cpu temps and it has 3 temps for the cpu. cpu, core1, and core2. core 1 and core 2 has much lower temps than cpu and this is what i got from everest.

Temperatures
Motherboard 61 °C (142 °F)
CPU 58 °C (136 °F)
CPU #1 / Core #1 52 °C (126 °F)
CPU #1 / Core #2 50 °C (122 °F)
GPU 76 °C (169 °F)

Is it supposed to be like this? b1gapl told me core1 and core2 should be higher.

Those temps seem pretty high...my E6600 is sitting at 30*C right now. And my core temp readings vary..sometimes they're higher, sometimes they're lower. Usually they're higher though.

Those temps seem pretty high...my E6600 is sitting at 30*C right now. And my core temp readings vary..sometimes they're higher, sometimes they're lower. Usually they're higher though.

do you have aftermarket hsf or something? what's your room temperature. room temperature has an effect on how hot your cpu runs.

Hmm how do you get it so low and mine just idle at around 47-48C and also why is the northbridge chipset is so hot all the time? it's like around 50 or 60 and it can go higher than the cpu's temp which is a bit strange.

Well, stock cooling, that kind of explains it, although I wouldn't worry at those temperatures.

My old P4 system had an open slot in the front where a broken floppy drive used to be and I swear, I'd put my leg in front of it and hot air was pouring out like a blow dryer. According to SpeedFan the thing was running at 62°C idle and 90+°C load! Thing is still working after 8 years, my sister uses it now. It's noisy as **** too.

Get an aftermarket cooler, Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro or a Scythe Ninja.

I know P4's and PD run very hot and i got my old PD to like 101C before it shuts down lol. Now my C2D runs quiet and warm. but still wondering how people get low temp on stock hsf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom