The Tech Forums Official Crysis [Warhead] GPU Benchmark Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ehhh mach II GT's are a rip off... and the cryo-z was limited and only hand picked production

there are people that create custom phase change units on xtreme systems... and the only thing about phase... is that its a pain to be overclocking with do to boot up times of the unit itself... and that its as loud as a **** refrigerator..

i'm gonna order me a waterblock for my gtx260 whenever its in stock... hopefully sooner than later.. probably pick up some scythe ultrakaze for my rad as well

This is what you need:

1982207805cx2.jpg

phase is just too unreasonable for me... costs a crapload of money in power.... and its too loud

and he'd get a better score using plain gtx280 sli instead of tri sli

Lol youve wasted more money changing hardware so frequently.

Id love to see you make a monster system and keep it as long as possible. But we all know that wont happen lol.

Ive never heard or used a phase system myself, so i have no idea about them. Does seem kinda overkill when you can go with water or high end air and get similar clocks.

lol nowhere near highend clocks.... phase will get you 4.8-5.0 daily use on a quad... water will never touch that unless its tec related... but tecs blow anyway

and don't worry rican.. i think i got a monster in the works

phase will get you anywhere from -30 to -100 c depending on the refrigerant of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom