The Tech Forums Official Crysis [Warhead] GPU Benchmark Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sure nosboost knows the best way to apply thermal paste, the amount of quads and duelies hes been through is ridiculas

I just thought I would mention it. I know he is no monkey with these things, far from it. But I have had my fair share of cpu's and never tried that method until I got a ultra 120 hsf recently and it seemed to work quite well

I just thought I would mention it. I know he is no monkey with these things, far from it. But I have had my fair share of cpu's and never tried that method until I got a ultra 120 hsf recently and it seemed to work quite well

im sorry if that looked like i was being abusive, didnt mean to.

anymore knews on the oc'ing nosboost?

I found that the arctic silver method of application is quite good. Cpu is very important with this. I have q6600 which also has a 9 multiplier. do you wish to see if quad makes a difference over dual core?

ya, thats where i learned my method from.. artic silvers method indeed works well.. i tried both the pea size in center and the line across all 4 cores... the line definitely works wonders!!!

and sure, let me know what speed u run ur q6600 at and i'll run my e8500 at a similar clock

dude your e8500 is 45nm and your on water, temps wont compare.

yeah cool, whats a good setting to test cpu only. i know we are fairly even on the graphics score but i expect that they may still play a part so do i turn it down to 1024x768 all settings to low except Physics to High?
Cheers
Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom