The Tech Forums Official Crysis [Warhead] GPU Benchmark Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Tech Forums Official Crysis GPU Benchmark Thread

i cannot wait to get my 3870x2 its gonna be great and paired up with my q6600 at 3.8 itl run very smooth hopefully on high.

high is easily achieved w/ a single gtx on 1920x1200.. so you have nothing to worry about... i'm like 90% sure you can play w/ the modded very highs w/ lil amounts of lag... well besides the very end of the game.. i don't think anything can handle that part...

whats the best drivers out right now for crysis?
ive gone through soo many but dunno whats the best?

high is easily achieved w/ a single gtx on 1920x1200.. so you have nothing to worry about... i'm like 90% sure you can play w/ the modded very highs w/ lil amounts of lag... well besides the very end of the game.. i don't think anything can handle that part...

Yeah the end netted me a cool 12 fps.

ya.. the end of the game is probably the most beautiful scene in a game.... you can see the rain splashing off of everything.. jackets, floor, the ocean.. EVERYTHING.. i couldnt believe how much detail there was in the end of the game...

i rubn at 1280x1024i, ive got 2 19 inch monitors im just wonderign what il get with the x2, and im probably gonna mod it for ultra realism. and get even better.

Hi

SCORE 68
russtheman
q6600 (g0)@ 3.6GPU
vista 32

IMAGE LINK

Am I doing something wrong?

I got q6600 (to 3.0ghz)
And 4870 512 GDDR5

And I got 41 FPS average