The Tech Forums Official Crysis [Warhead] GPU Benchmark Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Tech Forums Official Crysis GPU Benchmark Thread

You shouldn't have expected better. CPU bottleneck.

Well I am waiting a few months until the new B4 Phenoms hit...I will be upgraing my rig then. I just bought the Antec 900 case for it, but I will most likely be getting the B4 and a DFI board or something...who knows, if I am not into the whole B4, I might just flow with a q6600...

Well I am waiting a few months until the new B4 Phenoms hit...I will be upgraing my rig then. I just bought the Antec 900 case for it, but I will most likely be getting the B4 and a DFI board or something...who knows, if I am not into the whole B4, I might just flow with a q6600...

well if the b4 actually proves to be better than the intels quads or atleast be on par then that will be cool, but if they fail again...the q6600 will be your best bet...or maybe even the q9450!

well if the b4 actually proves to be better than the intels quads or atleast be on par then that will be cool, but if they fail again...the q6600 will be your best bet...or maybe even the q9450!

I was thinking the same...If B4 isn't a major upgrade, than to **** with it...I will go with the q6600 and call it a day. It might even be cheaper in a few months, who knows...

I was thinking the same...If B4 isn't a major upgrade, than to **** with it...I will go with the q6600 and call it a day. It might even be cheaper in a few months, who knows...

well i can get it for $200 now at microcenter and theyre going for about 240 on ebay and the prices will drop even more once the 45nm quads gets released

well i can get it for $200 now at microcenter and theyre going for about 240 on ebay and the prices will drop even more once the 45nm quads gets released

Yeah I seen it there for 199 as well when I was returning the Phenom the other day...

Yeah I seen it there for 199 as well when I was returning the Phenom the other day...

reuturn?
i thought they dont accept returns on cpus....
well, the microcenter next to me just got a whole bunch of them ...
starting to think if i cud make money on ebay!

reuturn?
i thought they dont accept returns on cpus....
well, the microcenter next to me just got a whole bunch of them ...
starting to think if i cud make money on ebay!

You cant return them if they're out of the box....I never touched it. I bought it on Monday night, then heard about all the bugs because I was out of the hardware loop for about 6 months. I decided to screw the new build for now and I will create my new rig when the B4's come out...So I returned it yesterday and got all me money back!!! heh

You cant return them if they're out of the box....I never touched it. I bought it on Monday night, then heard about all the bugs because I was out of the hardware loop for about 6 months. I decided to screw the new build for now and I will create my new rig when the B4's come out...So I returned it yesterday and got all me money back!!! heh

nice..you got lucky!
well...i dont mind amd, its just taht intel is better right now and they arent that expensive anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom