The Tech Forums Official Crysis [Warhead] GPU Benchmark Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Tech Forums Official Crysis GPU Benchmark Thread

i did some testing with crysis...before and after the patch, then before tweaked settings and after and the best result i got was with pach and tweaked settings and i got 53.XX for avg.
with regular non tweaked settings i got 52.3 which is still really good. (my gpu was overclocked)

TheRascalKing
X2 6000+ @ 3.0Ghz
8800 GTS SSC 640 @ 576/850
Win Pro XP, SP2 32-bit

No OC'ing on my GPU or my CPU... ill go back later today and crank everything up and see how it runs :) - RK

CrysisBenchmarkScore.jpg

Here's my new run after volt-modding my GTS, although my card's taking a sh** on me being an overclocking dud POS. I'm sorting things out though:

Merkwürdigliebe
Q6600 B3 @ 3000MHz
8800GTS G92 @ 845/1050
XP 32bit
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/680/firstrunbl5.jpg

firstrunbl5.jpg

I'm trying to do a good 3DMark run as well, but my POS B3 stepping is being a retard and my DS3L isn't helping either.

We'll see..

oh and since that run I've updated to the 171.23 beta drivers... hopefully it'll improve

Here's mine...I am thinking the CPU is effecting my score...

bench_2.jpg

whats your avg score?
but yes, your cpu is being a major bottle neck.

whats your avg score?
but yes, your cpu is being a major bottle neck.

Well the average of the 3 was that 30.x but I know for a fact I was getting high 30's, early 40's when running it...

I mean, I know the FX-60 is a legacy CPU now, but still I mean at the time it was the best of the best...it's still dual core, and I have it running at 2.9ghz right now. In pair with 4gb of memory at 2-3-2-6 and this brick of a video card, I was expecting better numbers then what I am getting...

Well the average of the 3 was that 30.x but I know for a fact I was getting high 30's, early 40's when running it...

I mean, I know the FX-60 is a legacy CPU now, but still I mean at the time it was the best of the best...it's still dual core, and I have it running at 2.9ghz right now. In pair with 4gb of memory at 2-3-2-6 and this brick of a video card, I was expecting better numbers then what I am getting...

It was, but the 5000+ Black Edition replaced it. I get a higher score than you with an 8800gt 256mb. With a gts i would maybe get 36fps, i get 33fps now. Also, crysis is a quad core game, not dual core.

You shouldn't have expected better. CPU bottleneck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom