TDX vs WhiteWater vs Maze4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Fully Optimized
All variable aside except for performance, which block would you get if given the choice? Dont take anything into consideration other than how well they perform.

TDX and whitewater would destroy a Maze4 simply because it's two impingement style blocks vs a non-impingement...so that's a given right there.

When it comes to TDX vs WW, I'd have to say it's pretty much like TDX vs RBX (although the WW says impingement, I don't know what kind of little jets they are using, whereas DangerDen provides it's own set of nozzles for using)

but basically if you had a nice strong pump the RBX or WW would probably beat the TDX, but not by a whole helluva lot IMO and it's not really JUST my opinion...I'm primarily going by reviews and what other people have suggested as well....

With a weaker pump the TDX or even something like the MCW6002 would probably perform better, but if you're getting the WW for a helluva lot cheaper then I'd probably get that

EDIT: I see 'free' doesnt matter lol after clearly reading the "dont take anything into consideration besides performance"

but yeah performance depends on the pump, length of tubing, other things in the loop, things like that as well.

Assuming a strong pump - WW more than likely

weaker pump - TDX

I'm getting it for a helluvalot cheaper, yes, but I also have the choice of getting the TDX instead of the White Water. Same deal, no extra money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom