The system i will be buying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powerslave

Banned
Ok, i've been waiting, and all i have to do is wait three more months for my dream system, i can't wait argghghghgh i want it, ok here it is
ps: i had a 1200 budget

AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Processor (Venice) Socket 939

DFI LANPARTY UT NF3 250Gb nForce3 250Gb Athlon 64 Skt754 DDR ATX Motherboard w/Audio, Gigabit LAN, Serial ATA

Western Digital Caviar Special Edition WD2000JB 200GB Ultra ATA/100 7200RPM Hard Drive w/8MB Buffer

Corsair CMSS512MBR72-400 512MB DDR400 PC3200 ECC Memory

Asus N6600GT/TD GeForce 6600GT AGP 8X 128MB DDR3 Video Card w/TV-Out & DVI Retail ***Free 2nd Day***

windows xp, + drives, and case = around 1100

Does the mobo support pci express, because if it doesnt i have to choose a different one obviously.
input and feedback would be appriciated!

for ur motherboard u should get one with an nforce4 chipset and ur getting a venice core skt 939 and the motherboard (in your post) is a skt 754, this motherboard is also agp 8X. it doesnt support pci express, if it did u would have to change your video card aswell also with the skt 939 dfi boards u can take advantage of the dual channel ddr

wow, that's a very bad system for the money

if you want a better one:

AMD64 3200+ Venice (overclocks the same as 3500)
1 gig twinMOS ram (better than corsair XMS crap and much cheaper)
DFI lanparty ultra-d (this is the pci-e board, why the hell are you buying some 754 board???)
eVGA 6800GT pci-e (asus is crap)
NEC 3510A (best dvd-rw drive - and very cheap at $50)
SEAGATE 200GB HDD SATA (seagate much quieter)
OCZ Modstream 520W (you need a power supply..the one that comes with case is crap)
any case you want + winXP home

Win XP Pro.

I will have to agree that for that price, its not a deal.
I configured a system like that with a gig of ram for about $700-$800

im a noob, what can i say?
stop flaming me for my innacurate choice in products, your supposed to help me not put me down
btw, how much is that set up diablo II, could you get a price on it for me?

powerslave12 said:
im a noob, what can i say?
stop flaming me for my innacurate choice in products, your supposed to help me not put me down
btw, how much is that set up diablo II, could you get a price on it for me?

no one has flammed you, calling you names would be flamming

as for the price, go to newegg, copy and paste the specs, add to cart, put your zipcode in, and see the price..

huh?

it r teh truth..not teh flame

Win XP Pro.

why would anyone need Pro?? home is already good enough, there's no need for pro

btw, powerslave just go to newegg//zimzoomfly and just right down their prices and see how much it would cost

i'm pretty sure it won't go over your cost unless you buy some expensive case (well if you do, just don't buy those gay cases like asus vento or raidmax samurai)

Holy shit bro, all i had to do was downgrade the 6800gt, to a 6600 gt and i can buy this rig for 880$, thanks a shitload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom