sweet mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
but now no air gets in lol i think youve screwed up soz keep practising and you'll get much better im sure little tip though black permenant marker is not black is purpley brown

Matt

Yeah, No air is getting in through a chunk of plastic. Take that thing off, Get yourself some ROUGH grit sand paper and have at it for about 15 minutes, Get a proper grill and it'll be a good mod.

I know its purpley brown but thats cause its on that steel or whatever.

Air still gets in and out cause the fan is not completely covered and the front and back of the cover aren't touching the case cause there lifted up.

May I make a constructive suggestion? I have modded 3 cases, and ruined 2 of them due to not being prepared... the third one turned out good, I just didnt like it, so threw it away.

Get about 30 bucks together, go to the local hardware store, and buy some paint, a little lexan, and anything else you may need. Dont half a$$ it, it will just turn out looking like you... half a$$ed it.

Not to be mean, but are you retarded? You first didnt do your homework and look up how to properly cut a hole in your case. Then you think you solved your problem when you cover half the fan with plastic and prevent air flow. You should just finish the hole with a dremel and then smooth the edges. It would look ALOT better than.

P.S. Take electronic components out of case before you mod.

why do that when i can take the top off the case and mod that without any electronics getting ruined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom