***Super Pi Rankings ** - Page 3 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Overclocking and Modding
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2005, 04:16 AM   #21 (permalink)
Super Techie

K Guys.. Please post only the Thumbnail you get from Imageshack here. Thanks. Yep i know this ain't a xtremesystems that's why i posted my cpu @ stock. Also as steve said quite a few people have the hardware Socket 939 ect.. and it is pretty easy to clock them and get sub 35Seconds scores, which is reasonalbe for you guys. They have the parts and all they just need to be motivated to push them..but don't kill anything , or try not to.

Old 06-20-2005, 05:49 AM   #22 (permalink)
Techie Beyond Description

Some people have decent overclocking CPUs, but not the RAM to follow with it....of course I know that SuperPI is mainly working off the CPU power but every bit helps I'm afraid to OC on this board, as like I said before it's really in dire need of a BIOS revision, and as it just came out a few days ago, it'll be a couple weeks before a beta BIOS is out....CPU-Z reports default Vcore at 1.28 and forget about trying to get accurate temp readings at all.

I don't go through image shack though, I have my own website and generally host it through there, but I'll try and make the quality really crappy and the window as small as i can to cut down on file size.

Old 06-20-2005, 05:39 PM   #23 (permalink)
True Techie

Send a message via AIM to Nissanspecv04

lol for being stock I guess its good right?

Old 06-20-2005, 06:52 PM   #24 (permalink)
Build Guru

how come my computer has better timings than most of these guys good computers? plus i had stuff going on too. i dont get it.
Old 06-20-2005, 07:09 PM   #25 (permalink)
True Techie

Send a message via AIM to Nissanspecv04

Quote:
Originally posted by P.P. Mguire
how come my computer has better timings than most of these guys good computers? plus i had stuff going on too. i dont get it.
lol probably because ours try to hard to do something easy and yours just does it.. if that makes sense
Old 06-20-2005, 07:11 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Well considering you've just been saying you've got good timings, and we've yet to actually see any screenies whos to say what you're saying is actually true..........
Old 06-20-2005, 07:14 PM   #27 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Quote:
Originally posted by Nubius
Well considering you've just been saying you've got good timings, and we've yet to actually see any screenies whos to say what you're saying is actually true..........

ROTFLMFAO!!!
Old 06-20-2005, 07:29 PM   #28 (permalink)
Build Guru

dude i was the third or fourth one to post, pay attention
Old 06-20-2005, 07:36 PM   #29 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Old 06-20-2005, 07:54 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
dude i was the third or fourth one to post, pay attention
lol so it was.....sorry, not used to seeing the spongebob avatar............yours is 300MHz faster and 5 seconds slower than mine......yours really isn't faster than these other guys so I don't know exactly where you are getting that from, I assume the other two programs you were talking about were the CPU-Z and firefox running?

Doubt CPU-Z is using up much in terms of performance and I'm sure firefox is just using memory unless you had a ridiculous amount of pages open but it's minimized so I doubt it was hurting it to bad...........I wonder how running this program in Safe Mode would affect times.

Closed Thread