The Summer Project Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still trying to figure out the front drive bays that I'll need. Tinkering with the idea of having a drive bay res...but may just keep to a fillport...the zalman thing is a fan controller..this one:
http://www.pcsilent.de/ppic_MAXI_Za...an-controller_6_channel_aluminium_zmmfc1p.jpg

And that little line thing is a slot loading DVD drive :)

Also figure I might as well make the case a rad grille as well, looks better this way I think.

89215683ci6.jpg

29980166lq0.jpg

thanks, I didn't really learn, I'm still pretty new. I just import pre-made models and mess around with them.

I do have some CAD experience and will start going deep into solidworks next year for my motorsports degree.

..starting to come together.

47415307rc9.jpg

So I think i have decided to actually put the upper chamber intake fans on the floor, to help draw even more air through the radiator and because it looks a little cleaner.

However, now the bottom grill looks really out of place. Any ideas? Should I use mesh?

12306163xv3.jpg

75737411hu7.jpg

Hey guru, i'll be plumbing the waterloops this weekend in my UFO. You'll get some good ideas when you see how its set up.

The bottom of the case is going to have a 320mm rad with fans pulling air in, and a 320mm rad with fans blowing out. Then 2 3.5" reservoirs above the fan controllers. Its gonna be sweet. Just hope my barbs come in for the rads in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom