Suggestions on how to cool my newp.c

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallenapples

In Runtime
I'm a new to cooling. I realize it plays a critical role in your p.c's life especially when you're a gamer. My p.c is in the link below. Can you guys give me some suggestions on how I can begin to add new cooling mods. Simple ones to begin with. All it has at the moment is the basic case fan, heat sink and cpu fan. Please. I really want to modify it. Also would I be able to use a hard drive coolers in this case? The case is an ATX Middle Tower Case

Canada Computers - Desktop PCs > Ready-to-Go PCs : Visionary I5060 - AMD Athlon 64 X2 240, ATI RADEON X2100 Graphics, 2GB DDR2 800, 320GB HDD, DVD±R/RW Writer.

I hope you don't think that's a gaming pc...

As it is, the stock cooling is likely more than adequate to keep it running at acceptable temps.

Yeah, you're really not going to be able to do much with that, and if even if were able, it wouldn't have any effect.

It has two pcie 2.0 slots. why wouldnt i get far, its not a small form factor. guys i thought u were my friends, why are u demotivating me=[

Mainly because the power supply is most likely rubbish and will need to be replaced if you want to put in any decent video card.

I hope you realize we're speaking in reference to its stock form and not where it could be upgraded to...

We have no idea what you want to do with it, and you didn't give us any clues...

Always remember, you get what you pay for. And in this case it's a computer built with the cheapest parts they can find.

You just need a bigger budget like paton mentioned. There really is no point in throwing money away on a bad set up now, just save up until you can get a decent build that you can depend on for upgrading in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom