stupid video card question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I would love to go liquid but I am poor and have never done it so I wouldn't have a clue where to begin and what it would do for me =(

I wouldn't know how to hook it up or even what to hook it up to or how it would work lol.

Any quick easy exlanations that don't involve reading a 15 page sticky somewhere? ;)

Oh and also I don't have a clue when it comes to cord management, so I could probably be cooler if I didnt' something different with all my cords if anyone has any suggestions.

go to autozone or an online auto store and buy the wire loom. anyways water cooling is very simple. with the integreated system in the case, all u need is to buy a waterblock for 40 bucks, hook the tubing up to the hose and mount on the waterblock using artic 5 of course. Just keep up maintainance and lookk for leeks, they usually dont leek though. Read up on XS also they help alot. If u really have some questions just PM me i'd be glad to help ya out starting a new WC setup.

bradybnmci said:
zalmanwatercoolingsystem.jpg

If you would like to dump alot of money on cooling, then you could go this way. There is better ways to watercool your GPU.

BSill said:
go to autozone or an online auto store and buy the wire loom. anyways water cooling is very simple. with the integreated system in the case, all u need is to buy a waterblock for 40 bucks, hook the tubing up to the hose and mount on the waterblock using artic 5 of course. Just keep up maintainance and lookk for leeks, they usually dont leek though. Read up on XS also they help alot. If u really have some questions just PM me i'd be glad to help ya out starting a new WC setup.

is it really that easy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom