starting case mod business

Status
Not open for further replies.
^yeah,$30 profit is doable to start.

you might even consider spending for a custom made and designed listing page...

where would i get one of those done? (do they do them on ebay?) also, wouldn't i have to get one made for every single case i sold.

Q: i haven't acctually sold anything on ebay before (just bought) can i sell multiple of the same items with one listing? or do i have to make a new listing for each one?

aren't you going to be selling two lines of cases which will be almost exactly similar (to the ones in each line of products)

IE. you'll have case A and case B, all A's are the same and all B's are the same

right?

if so, then you only need 1 custom listing... since you can just edit the vital info in case B

eBay listings use HTML thus its like designing a webpage within your listing, music, pictures, videos all add to the excitement about your page

and when someone is excited, they are motivated to buy

and yes, you can have multiple quantities for an item, but only if its a buy it now/best offer listing format

I'm not exactly sure where you can get the custom pages... try contacting a web designer? (locally? maybe get a discounted price for advertising for them as well)

^yes pretty much, but lets say the normal cases are a and the limited edition ones are b, i will make more a's then b's probably.

Perhaps i could get zedman3d to make me an ebay listing. Or saxon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom