Stability problems with existing overclock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I took your advice and I can now overclock better now than ever before. I am running it at 235x11=2585Mhz at 1.95V. I have good cooling and am sustaining around 41C CPU temp under full load. You can bet I am happy now! Even with a FSB of 235, my RAM still runs perfect at stock voltage (2.6), and when I raise my FSB up over 235 my comp becomes unstable, but upping the RAM voltage does not help. I guess I just got lucky with the ram and my CPU is limiting it now. Thanks for the help!

I'm sure it'd simply take a little messing around with the RAM timings and I'm sure you could get it past 235....oddly enough I think that's what 4W4K3 has his RAM set at lol. But either way congrats on getting it to work again

Nubius said:
I'm sure it'd simply take a little messing around with the RAM timings and I'm sure you could get it past 235....oddly enough I think that's what 4W4K3 has his RAM set at lol. But either way congrats on getting it to work again

i was at 235mhz for months, i thought that was my limit. then after mesing with the mobo and voltages i got 240mhz stble, with a lil' added voltage, and a lil' taken away hehe. 235mhz is still uber fast in my opinion, running 2.6v definetly is an achievement. good job:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom