i wasn't discouraging you, i was just saying don't do it if you don't have a reasonable knowledge of the risks and how to avoid potential electrocution. veedub said it too, there are caps in PSUs that can
kill or cause serious injury. it would be irresponsible not to warn against it. i'm not sure of the laws where you are but it may even be illegal to do work like this on a PSU without correct qualification.
like i said, don't let that stop you. just know what you're doing
although i gather by the fact you're still posting you didn't shock yourself so you have a clue.