Spray Paint HAF 932 Interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys. I just applied the first coat of primer. I will be sticking with the flat black per everyone's advice. I only bought one can of spray paint and am thinking that perhaps I will need more after painting several coats. Thoughts?
-Pure

Roger that. Thanks again Aspire. On my way back to Home Depot for two more. How long should I wait between primer coats and then paint coats? I figured i'd wait a about an hour or two between primer coats, and then a few hours between each paint coat. Is that okay?

Yea, I was just wanting to see what others have done. Anyhow, I am in no rush, so I am letting each coat dry. Just got back from Home Depot with two more cans of flat black.
-Pure

Can't wait to see how this turns out, I'm planning on doing the same to my HAF.

Can't wait to see how this turns out, I'm planning on doing the same to my HAF.

I can tell ya, that getting the darn drive bay lock things out was a pain in the rear. Everything else came out fairly easily with screw driver and allen wrench combo. I didnt go as far as taking out the rivets. Do you have your HAF yet?

I've had mine since november ;) I'll probably do it for a summer project or something.

I've had mine since november ;) I'll probably do it for a summer project or something.

Ugh, I should have looked at your sig. My mistake. Good luck with yours. I'll post up more pics of mine after I am done painting it. Ran into a roadblock today after several coats of primer. I learned a valuable lesson. Do NOT leave it on the patio to dry if the people upstairs decide to water the plants on their balcony.:eek::freak:
-Pure

I JUST finished painting mine... If you aren't super skilled.. I suggest doing satin.. the color/shine better matches the finish on the outside of the case.. so if you didn't tape it off perfectly.. you can't tell if you get any overspray.. I actually did 2 coats of flat black, and one coat of satin black... b/c the flat looked too dull... satin finished it off nicely.. matches the exterior better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom