speedfan, which temp is which?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancec2c30

Future ex-member
I have just started using speedfan to monitor cpu temps. (tried mbm5, didnt support my board) cause I am overclocking a little bit. but I am not sure what temp is cpu, cause there is temp 1, temp 2, and so on.

I am assuming that temp one is cpu, but when I compare it to my bios "health status" temps they aernt the same, like off by 3 or 4 deg. C??

i downloaded speed fan but it was rubbish, everytime i closed it down from the system tray it would speed all my fans up to max and the same thing happened when i tried to uninstall it, i thought my pc was gunna blow up it was running that fast! had to restart it to cure it!

Most all motherboards these days have a temperature program included with their driver CD. I know for sure that all Gigabyte and ASUS motherboards do.

Speed fan is a joke.

I use Everest Home Edition, Most people with DFI boards use smart guardian, as I have never got around to doing that.

lol speed fan has same temps as everest ult. edition for me and i have all fans at 100% so doesnt really matter which one i use. I use everest more cause the gui is better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom