Speedfan

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamLee0519

Baseband Member
Anyone else having troubles with this? If you don't know what this is, it's a free software that allows you to access the temperatures in your motherboard, CPU, and even hard drive. But everytime I run it, I get to S.M.A.R.T. Enabled, and then my whole computer freezes. It seems to work perfectly for everyone else's computer. But why only mine?

i dunno, just hope some amd ppl know, ur little smart ass comment at the bottum of your sig won't encourage any knowledgable intel users who may know the anwser. Since i myself find that comment ignorant.

well, most people would agree it's true. With their ridiculous prices and all, but whatever. It's not just that I have an AMD Processor. Everyone else works fine for them, AMD or Intel. I think it may be my motherboard?

well S.M.A.R.T. has to do with your HDD so i would gues its something with that, not your mobo. Shit, SpeedFan works on my Dell mobo!! But the only thing it shows temps for is my new Seagate HDD hahaha, cheap ass Dell computer has no temp sensors in it!! You could try emailing the maker of the program, he seems like a cool guy that would be willing to help.

I agree with the other guys comment on your sig kinda thou. Praising AMD is fine, but you dont need to go talking shit about Inel, they still make good products. And your just making it worse for yourself trying to get help, intel fans who see that are less likely to help.

Are you sure your drive has SMART?

I dont see any problem with a strong opinion of one mfg over another. Obviously, the problem is created when someone takes it as MORE than an opinion and flame wars are created.

OvErClOcKeD: Bad grammar won't encourange any knowledgable users to take youseriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom