Spec of my PC and OC

Status
Not open for further replies.

socom2playa

In Runtime
Hi can someone look at my specs and tell me how much more I can OC without doing any damege. here are the pics of my specs.Thanks for all the help!

cpuz-cpu.JPG

cpuz-mainboard.JPG

cpuz-memory.JPG

cpuz-spd.JPG

pc probe.JPG

Ouch that's a pretty high temp, however go up about 200mhz higher if you can. Than check your temps, and if stress test temps are 10 degrees or lower from the thermal shutdown, it's good

His temps arent that high assuming that's full load. That 11.456 on the +12v rail is something to be concerned about though.

No one can tell you how much further you can go man, that's the thing with OC'ing, it's up to you to experiment and knowing the risks involved. Every system CPU, and motherboard are going to be different so we couldn't possibly tell you what you can hit.

BTW 4W4K3 his RAM is at 146, the CPU is up at 218...perhaps it was underclocked as to not OC the RAM, however why so low as 133 I don't know.

I Also noticed that Im really not sure, where in bios could i adjust that
If you're going to overclock you really need to read a lot more and become thoroughly familiar with the manual and how to navigate around the BIOS. Again every BIOS is different with every board too so all we can tell you is look for the CPU:DRAM ratio within your BIOS, but beyond that we can't give you definitive specifics unless someone else has the same board.

You should find that ratio and then make your RAM up at 166 then follow up the CPU.

But with that RAM you have, it can easily hit high FSBs, so you should find out your CPU's Max OC, then go back to 200HTT ad start OC'ing the RAM with a 1:1 with the CPU. The RAM can take it, you just gotta spend some time stabelizing it

Dude just oc and oc till your pc stops booting, then go down a little, overclocking cant hurt you right? We have the shutdown thing, if your cpu is too high.

lol on one site their motto was "OC it until you fry it...then buy another one and dont go quite that far" :p

comrad said:
Dude just oc and oc till your pc stops booting, then go down a little, overclocking cant hurt you right? We have the shutdown thing, if your cpu is too high.

LOL, im to afraid to go all out, plus i cant afford to buy another system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom