Well, my Pentium 3 has served me well throughout the years, but I figure it is time for an upgrade. I'm on somewhat of a budget, but I manged to put together some parts on www.newegg.com.
I was wondering what you all thought of them, or if there are any glaring compatibility issues.
1) Case: Raidmax "Scorpio 868"
2) CD Drive: Rosewill C523216 CD-RW/DVD-R Combo Drive
3) HD: Maxtor 6E04OLO IDE (40GB)...I also have another 80GB HD which I will be transferring from this computer.
4) RAM: Kingmax 184 PIN 512 DDR PC-3200
5) MB: MSI "K8T NEO2-F" VIA K8T800 Pro Socket 939 for AMD
6) CPU: AMD Athlon 64 2800+
7) Video Card: Rosewill Radeon 9600
So, any tips would be well received. I'll probably end up adding some more RAM in there too.