Somethings ODD with my MOD LMFAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiZmo

Baseband Member
ok i hooked up two 12" black light tubes in my pc case and when i turn the on/off switch to turn the black light off or on 5 seconds later the blue and white screen pops up saying i have to remove last known installation something like that but the weird thing is that its only connected to a power sorce not the board WTF

ROFLMAO LIKE UMM>>>YEA!!DOOOOOOOD YEA LIKE RUN THE STUFFx()R OFF LIKE YOUR BOARD LOL OMFG!!! AND THEN C IF ET LYKE...umHHH ..YEA STILL GIEV j00 THAT CR4P??OHKAY????

TRY THE TUBES ON LIKE ANOTHER COMPUTER LOLOLOLOMFGOMFOGMFOGM AND THEN LIKE SEE IF LIKE YOU GEHT LIEK DAT MSG..y'KNOOEE????ROFLMAO!)!)!)!) ohhhkay omfgomfgofmgyea!

diabloII said:
ROFLMAO LIKE UMM>>>YEA!!DOOOOOOOD YEA LIKE RUN THE STUFFx()R OFF LIKE YOUR BOARD LOL OMFG!!! AND THEN C IF ET LYKE...umHHH ..YEA STILL GIEV j00 THAT CR4P??OHKAY????

TRY THE TUBES ON LIKE ANOTHER COMPUTER LOLOLOLOMFGOMFOGMFOGM AND THEN LIKE SEE IF LIKE YOU GEHT LIEK DAT MSG..y'KNOOEE????ROFLMAO!)!)!)!) ohhhkay omfgomfgofmgyea!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:)

diabloII said:

lol :laughing: your f*cken gunnit dude lol lets see ebay said my stuff was 500 watts it cam with my case as you can see in my sig ill see if i can get a copy of the information about the power sorce.

500 Watts total maximum output

HERE IT IS

EDIT: All i have connected

2 3 LED fans
1 4 LED fan
1 HDD cooler with 3 small fans
2 12" BLACK LIGHT Tubes connected to a thingy lol
DVD-Rom
CD-Burner
2 HDD's
Floppy
MB