Something just went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phucng_10

Fully Optimized
Alright, I finished downloading Primer35, ran it and it just restarted my computer. While turning on the computer a message comes up saying,"A 266MHz system bus processor is installed. This processor is not supported on this system board and will run at reduced processor clock speed. System performance will be impacted." Then the next page of BIOS, something comes up saying NTLDR is missing, hold Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart. Help me please! I will check this thread back in 5-10 minutes.

How far did you overclock it? It's probably unstable. So what you would have to do, is increase the voltage on the vcore, by one notch.

i just googled NTLDR btw i think you made a typo you messed up the D and the L. i found this tread on a different forum that should be helpful "NTDLR" is missing

good luck
...forest

read the article that we posted.
basically i agree that you should probably re-install windows. try it and see. calm down. :eek:

Computer is booting from a non-bootable source.
Computer hard disk drive is not properly setup in BIOS.
Corrupt NTLDR and/or NTDETECT.COM file.
Misconfiguration with the boot.ini file.
Attempting to upgrade from a Windows 95, 98, or ME computer that is using FAT32.
New hard disk drive being added.
Corrupt boot sector / master boot record.
**BING BING BING**Seriously corrupted version of Windows 2000 or Windows XP.**BING BING BING**...ie seriously unstable overclock...start over dude.
Loose or Faulty IDE/EIDE hard disk drive cable.

also, i notice the hard drive parts of this list...for my own knowledge (pardon my ignorance, hdd not my strong points)...what is an SATA "compatible" hard drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom