Some case advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord AnthraX

Fully Optimized
Ok so I think some of you know that I own the NZXT Lexa Case.

Now heres my question....

Ok Im not "bored" I just want to jazz evreything up:D

Im think about selling my case for 80 Bucks...seems like a fair price considering I bought it for 120 ish.

I was looking around xoxide and I saw this extremely cool arcylic case, that was like uber UV blue.
http://www.xoxide.com/xopacl2.html

I think it looks awsome, and I really love the 2 fan thing going on :D

then I would buy some Green UV Sleeves, and then with my dfi mobo BAM ultra UV-ness :D

then I what I would do is buy one of these for my vga(probably off newegg, wich ever is cheaper unless I get a combo deal of xoxide)

http://www.xoxide.com/ac-accelero-x1-vga-cooler.html

and then I would get add on my other 2 80 Mm fans and two 120 Mm fans...I Know im being really general and not explaing alot but what do you guys think?

Im really Leaning towards doing this...I dunno :)

Any Input?

Why dont you buy the zalman vf700-cu led. It's awesome and it's got a sweet led on it.

Oh I heard that one was better.....

I have no problem getting the VF700 though:)

any ways yeah any advice case wise:D

I've really come to believe that case aesthetics are a "person" preference. If you like it and think it looks good, then go for it.

Hardware is a different story. You should get an overall report from lot's of sources and make your final decision. But, looks of a case... go with what you... like.

Yeah....

The plus once I take my mobo out Il be doing the folowing..

Replacing Chip set fan, replacing TIM,

Modding it to SLI, why not?

and also im going to be buying some ram sinks for my vga also....

so what do you guys think? any more advice...? :)

:confused: Hmm.....

Now you go me thinking......

Well Il have an AC room in about 2 weeks and right now my cpu idles at about 25 C and yeah.....

the only thing Im worried about is the plexiglass being too thick that it distorts evreything thing when you look at it from an angle....

hmm:umm:

EDIT:

Just read this from Extreme OC'ers site or somthing

If you tinker a lot in your computer, removing components or swapping out cards, this might not be the best case for you. The side panel is held on by 4 screws, which isn't that big of a deal by itself, but to remove any of the drives requires removal of the motherboard, which pretty much means pulling everything out. That is the one sacrifice that a person will have to accept to have looks over functionality.

Uh....is that going to be a huge problem, and someone want to clarify that for me :confused:

Ok Im in a bit of a dilema:confused:

Im so lost on what VGA cooler to buy....I know alot of you say VF-900 or 700 or what ever but I was looking at the Thermaltake GAINT III...

Its supposed to be the best cooler on the market comes with ram sinks and the whole 9 yards....

any one got any suggestions or say benchmarks or somthing...I dunno wich one to get:umm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom