Software Overclocking on P35-DS3L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aesrin

In Runtime
Hello forumers, is there any software that could let me overclock my q6600 on my gigabyte P35-DS3L?

It doesn't like to BIOS OC

you got a great mobo that has great oc potenial.
just remember that having good ram will get you a better oc, which you do have.

just read the guides over and over and then you will have a better understanding.

Dont use softwares to oc, its not suggested and not stable.

Look guys, i spend several long days trying to OC through BIOS,i spoke to a mod here as well as other people, but it did not work. I know how, i've done it on several different mobos, i think mine is defective. The thing is, it works fine other than this. I don't want to be computerless for several weeks to RMA it. So if you know of any software ocing solutions (i only want to hit 3.0ghz) then please let me know.

Install EasyTune off the motherboard CD. That will allow you to overclock in Windows. I don't know why you can't OC in the BIOS. List the what options you changed and what you changed those options too. People here will be more than willing to help you.

I appreciate everyone's willingness to help me out with this, but i already had a thread here about my mobo's issues. Everything was tried...BIOS flash included. I'm not going to devote any more of my time to vainly attempt to BIOS OC this piece of junk.

Just RMA the motherboard. If you have not already done so..

Software overclocking is, well, just bad. I have never seen anyone with a consistent, successful and stable software overclock..

i would agree, rma the board...its worth it.
I use to have the p35-ds3l and it never gave me problems except for the fact that the first one i got was doa.
But that stuff always happens, so its up to you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom