This is so stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i do know, i built my own pc. i'm not saying that buying dell is better than building your own (if you have the abilities). never again will i buy a dell desktop, because i know how to. what i'm saying is that for the masses that don't know how to build their own pc, dell is the next best thing. they have very good prices with their coupons (though still not as cheap as building your own).

if i were buying a notebook, however, dell would probably be the first company i look at. you can't build your own notebook, so it's pointless to even discuss it. with dell's coupons you can get a loaded notebook with VERY nice spec for pretty dman cheap (<$1500).

Now, off the topic of computers.. Dell does make some other great products.. TV's, Monitors.. supposed to be really high quality.

Heyyo,

Tech support for Dell is bad right now, but they are hiring I think 250 employees in Alberta right now for tech support.. I applied but then realized wth would I want to move to Alberta eh? :p

Screw that, I'm moving to LA or Vancouver or something, I want somewhere where I won't freeze my nads off. Yes, their monitors are supposed to be top-knotch. Them and HP make incredible monitors. I think HP's the lesser evil of the big computer making companies. You can upgrade with custom parts, prices are good. And they own compaq. So Compaq's pretty much their lower-end computers. The only prob I have with HP is they usually package their cheaper comps with a Geforce4 MX440.. which's junk for gaming these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom