Sleeving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syn182

Beta member
ok, now ive got a smart power antec 400w psu, and theres a bloody lot of cables coming from it! ive got some sleeving and im soon to get a molex de-pinner, but what's worrying me is the fact that theres so many cables coming from it and i dont know if even the cable sleeving is going to help clean them all up! can anyone give me any advice on how to clean them up a little better???
THANX! :D

hmm.. well thats how PSU's are today. I bought some sleeve in the store for 20 dollars a roll.. that was a lot cause in general its a lot, and i needed like 5-10 packs to get the job done but i didn't but em. Look on ebay and get some sleeve off of there, cause if you but it in the local store... its gonna be a lot of money. Personally... if i would do this again, i would get looms. I like the look of em, and there MUCH eaiser then sleeves.

or goto frozencpu.com, they've got everything for sleeving stuff. The molex connectors, heat shrink, tons of colors for the sleeves, etc... they're not expensive at all and you can buy the sleeving and heatshrink by the foot I think.. it's sweet =)

now i got loom

ok well after reading that, i went out and got some loom, but it still seams that i wont have enough! any help? ive got heat shrink too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom