Slaymate's Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.3v vcore and 1.4v cpu vtt. The cpu vtt is the same as QPI/DRAM. Now that my temps are down I need to tweak it still :D

what the ****! Are you kidding?! I'm running a 1.25v vcore and a 1.3 cpu vtt at 4.2Ghz, and I hit low - mid 80's after a few hours of LinX

HOW is it possible with that much more voltage to run 8 degrees cooler than me?! zomg! (I do have bad airflow thru my case but 8 degrees?!)

The True Copper is good for a few degrees, the IC 7 carat Diamond is good for a few degrees, a good lap job will drop a few more and airflow is a few more still :D

Your air record's still gonna get smashed, higher temps or not :)
console yourself with your IC 7 carat Diamond paste and your orange juice flavoured True Copper while you can...BWHAHAHAhAHAHAHADhAhhAhAA!

OK, here are a few pictures of my ghetto mod. I need to order another set of fan clips for my true and that will get rid of those tie straps. And I'll probably just paint the tie straps at the NB fan. I've got the mosfet fan wired securely to the True, you can't see it (the wire). And of course I need to cleanup the wires, but it's running good and cool now. And I'm sure the AMD fans are happy to see the mosfet fan says AMD :D

mobofans1.jpg

mobofans2.jpg

mobofans3.jpg

newtemp2.jpg

yeah, my first core is usually about 4 degrees hotter than my fourth core. The two in the middle are exactly in the middle of the others. like 44-42-42-40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom