Slaymate's Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mnpctech's Painter is Brad Galvin

Honeycomb Mesh grill was also painted for the A70 bezel

frightnight.mnpctech.com9l.jpg

frightnight.mnpctech.com9m.jpg

Red anodized M3 machine screws, these were offered by my friend's business a few years ago. He no longer offers them. I'm glad I saved some, I'm using these 4 to re-attach the top panel.

frightnight.mnpctech.com9j.jpg

frightnight.mnpctech.com9k.jpg

I love the wee bit of flame around the power and reset buttons...just offers a great little touch!

Red anodized M3 machine screws, these were offered by my friend's business a few years ago.

Hey if you do not mind a had a question for you. I was planning on painting and chopping (for wire management) the inside of my case and wanted to paint the screws as well to match. Is there a big problem with stripping off paint when you screw them back in? Is there a better yet cheap way to do this?

I just planned on drilling holes in a block of wood and placing them in and painting.

Thanks and sorry for the threadjack.

Hey if you do not mind a had a question for you. I was planning on painting and chopping (for wire management) the inside of my case and wanted to paint the screws as well to match. Is there a big problem with stripping off paint when you screw them back in? Is there a better yet cheap way to do this?

I just planned on drilling holes in a block of wood and placing them in and painting.

Thanks and sorry for the threadjack.

Put tape around the threads and then paint the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom