Silenx case fans....

Status
Not open for further replies.
id rather pay £2 (about $3.50) for my fans, i like a noisy case you can tell if its working! :)

Way too much...yes I agree I don't mind a bit of noise becuase you know it's working, a lot cheaper, and with the low hum of fans it sounds like a monster lol.

You get what you pay for. If you buy a 3$ fan it's going to have sleeve bearings, maybe 30CFM, and like 50dba.

I'd go with a Silverstone if you want a good fan. 110CFM at 39dba. It's a little on the noisy side, but 39dba isn't too bad. My Zalman VF900 is 29dba and I can't hear it at all, so 10dba more shouldn't be too bad.

Way too much...yes I agree I don't mind a bit of noise becuase you know it's working, a lot cheaper, and with the low hum of fans it sounds like a monster lol.

the moor fans the better your computer

well errr actually....

i bought sum coolermaster fans 22.84cfm 22db 80cm and it seems to provide really good airflow also a cheap fan made by people who own a computer store and thats even better.

actually noise increses exponentially for every 10 DCB

A sound which is 10*10*10 or 1000 times more intense than the threshold of hearing(0db) is ( 1*10-9 W/m2) is assigned a sound level of 30 db

so yeah 10db more is kinda gonna bother my sensitive ears

If your computer is in a library then go ahead and buy those silent yet expensive fans.
I think most of us don't mind a little noise. If you are like me, I'm listening to music or watching a movie(sound hooked up to JVC 500w home stereo surround sound system) when my computer is on. So the noise from fans isn't an issue to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom