side fan added to my Lian Li case

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol nice man. You should try it at 200FSB though, it might like that a lot better. I also pumped the boards max Vcore through my CPU trying to get 2.8GHz remotely stable, BUT it didn't happen. I went all the way max Vcore and it would still freeze instantly in Prime95.

I got my system up and running with the water cooling...buuuuut I'm a little disappointed unfortunately to say :( I'll make my thread and give the full details in a moment. I'm letting prime95 run and making sure the max temp has been hit, and I have yet to fully let it sit idle.

I don't have my rear fan in the case anymore, which could be the cause for this disappointment. I'll have to get back to that.

at first Nubius I did start at the 200*14 but it just wouldnt have anything to do with it....I think my 2500+m is holding me back. Oh well...I'm sorry to hear about your situation.....Hopefully it gets better....I'm assuming it is not running as cool as it was before.

I'm assuming it is not running as cool as it was before.
Just wrote my 'review' About the same temps, minus the full load being higher. But theres a few things I gotta try first to see if temps will come down. One of them being waiting a week or two for the AS5 to settle in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom