Show your case mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OHhhHHH!!!! thats WHAT YOU DO! you put them behind the mobo. pretty smart idea, i would have never thought of that. thanks for the info P.P

No...he said put them behind the motherboard TRAY, not the motherboard itself...theres not that much space below the mobo and chances are the cord itself might fit but the connector won't unless you plan and lay out all your wires before hand, THEN place the mobo over them.

Here is a pic of my comp after my cable management. I couldn't take the ridicule from you guys any longer, haha :)

Before Pic
After Pic

It's not perfect, but it's a vast improvement. I did what Nubius was describing, I laid all the cables out and screwed the mobo in over the cables. It came out pretty well.

Hey man thats prety good. Oh and take a look at tge Raidmax Scorpio case and youll see that there is alot of room for cables behind the right side panel.

Pizza, is your floppy light still on? If it is, try unconnecting the IDE cable and flipping it upside-down.

Hey y'all, thanks for the help, the comp looks way better than before. I owe it all to DJ-Chris and Nubius for the "under the mobo" thing. Genius I say :) hahaha.

As for the floppy light, I don't know why it's on. I can't remember if I just turned it on or not, but the drive itself works fine, so I guess I won't worry about it.

lol yeah I never mentioned that, I just was correcting what some other guy said, but it's not like you're the original owner of the idea or anything...so it was more of your 'suggestion' not original idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom