Shouldn't E6600 reach 3.0Ghz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok... i'll just nod my head and pretend i know what ur saying.. lol jk,,, but seriously Ste... ur mad at a 3.303ghz... thats a great OC dude.. most people can't push 3.2ghz or even 3.0ghz.. consider yourself one of the lucky ones...

its supposed to be locked... only EE (as b1gapl said) are unlocked.. but those are atleast 900$ and up....

then how come I can change my multiplier. It's got a few options from like 2.00 to 4.00+ and I can change a cpu ratio from 6X to 8X. I got mine (e6400 2.13Ghz) to 3.47Ghz.

ok... i'll just nod my head and pretend i know what ur saying.. lol jk,,, but seriously Ste... ur mad at a 3.303ghz... thats a great OC dude.. most people can't push 3.2ghz or even 3.0ghz.. consider yourself one of the lucky ones...

Its sucks when you expected least a 3.6 Ghz one..

OK,
The Mobo isn'tthe best, BUT I didn't have the money to gostraight in and get transfered to a Core 2 Duo with upgrading DDR AGP PSU ect. So got the 4-Core VSTA so I could still use AGP DDR untill I could get PCI-E DDR2. So the next Q. is what would be a good Mobo for around £100 Heard good things about Asus P5*** boards.

The RAM was either 533/667Mhz I thnk. With regards to the RAM increasing Ihave the option to to fix the PCIE/ PCI Buses, comes up with Sync/Async fsome reason and I fix them both to 100 / 33.3Mhz.

Still Gutted about the ATI Issue though,
Thanks fo replies,
Shaun

OK,
The Mobo isn'tthe best, BUT I didn't have the money to gostraight in and get transfered to a Core 2 Duo with upgrading DDR AGP PSU ect. So got the 4-Core VSTA so I could still use AGP DDR untill I could get PCI-E DDR2. So the next Q. is what would be a good Mobo for around £100 Heard good things about Asus P5*** boards.

The RAM was either 533/667Mhz I thnk. With regards to the RAM increasing Ihave the option to to fix the PCIE/ PCI Buses, comes up with Sync/Async fsome reason and I fix them both to 100 / 33.3Mhz.

Still Gutted about the ATI Issue though,
Thanks fo replies,
Shaun

p35-ds3r or ds3l (if you wanna ditch RAID)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom