Should I be worried?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I will go try again, anything I should know btw? Like if it gets too hot turn it off, and at what temp I should do it at?

Motherboard should have that built in (PC Health in BIOS perhaps)? Keep it at what it came with. Unless you do some funky overclocking, you should be fine.

If you feel the need to change the temperature settings, don't go down, or you'll have a computer that shuts down constantly. And don go up too far, or bad things will happen. Hope you get this straightened out.

I got it up and running in bios....finally lol. I checked pc health, cpu moved slowly from 32c to 35c over the few mins i was in it so im guessing i put the compound and heatsink fan on right lol. The chipset was however 40. Is it ok if its that hot? I wouldnt ask but the cooler that came stock on my video card blow head right on top of the chipset fan, no matter which pc X16 slot I put it in. Will it be fine or should I do something about it?

well, seeing as how you aren't the only person to have that motherboard and powerful card blowing air onto that chipset I'm sure you'll be fine, you can't really put a bigger aftermarket on there because it'd hit your card =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom