Shotgun vs. Case: Ver 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Fully Optimized
Click, Click, BOOM!

So while Static never did end up shooting his case, a buddy of mine and I did.

Gamer_RPK and I both went to Maine a couple of weekends ago, accompanied by a 10mm Pistol, a 7.62x39mm SKS, a .22, 2 12 gauge shotungs, and several computer cases. Below is the carnage that ensued:

http://img285.imageshack.us/gal.php?c=144cdbcb0e870d14311ae38f0d16c8f1&g=case280aw.jpg

As you can see, none of those cases will be able to be used again... Ever. We set one up, shot it, realized from the wrangled hole riddled case, that we should just shoot them and not save them. Far too much fun, yet not enough at the same time.

Swell

Thats not all the pictures, I still have 10 more at home I just forgot my email address and send them the wrong place, but I will add those soon.

Jesus H. That is crazy! I guess shotguns are not a good cooling system, but if you want to get rid of an old 486, go with it!

wow... suprised the old thread was closed.. becuase if im not mistaken. this is also a case mod section as well as overclocking.. and to me... shooting a case with a shotgun is a modification.... lol..

wow... suprised the old thread was closed.. becuase if im not mistaken. this is also a case mod section as well as overclocking.. and to me... shooting a case with a shotgun is a modification.... lol..
It got moved to off topic not closed, unless it got closed there recently...it's because it was all talk and no pictures until now.

It was closed at one point, for, like you said, being all talk and no photots. I had some words with the thread closer in question, and he reopened it but I just started new one anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom