Semi-Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

w105

In Runtime
Right now I have a HP Pavilion 7970 [P4 1.5GHz] with a few upgrades. I was wondering if I could buy an: Antec PlusView 1000 AMG case along with an Antec TrueBlue 480 Watt power supply and "transfer" all my other "equipment" from the HP to the new case? The reason I want to do this is because i'm planning on doing an all blue pc. Blue power supply, fans, side-window lighting and possibly case feet. Why all the blue? It's my favorite color.

It depends. You'd have to look up your parts and make sure they are ATX-form compatible, which they probably are.
Take off the side of your comp and find out what kind of motherboard and power supply you have, or if you can't find that just find some number/letter sets and punch them into google.

Blue is a nice color :)
Try xoxide.com for lighting and fans, they have great stuff. I just recieved a green cold cathode light from there which works incredible. Try the crystal neon or liquid neon ccfls!

Alright, i'll do that....but sometime tonight lol. Thanks for the link, that site seems good and I'm gonna purchase my fans from there along with the lights.

I don't know why my harddrive died, it just did. Las night I put another hard drive in and it sizzled and left a terrible burnt silicon smell. I was really angry. I can't figure out why it did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom