screws

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltynay

Patron
please delete you guys were to slow already solved the problem

problem: first what type of screw use a 6 pointed star instead of a cross or flat head?
answer: torx

Problem: how would I be able to undo it without owning a torx screwdriver
answer: a lot of people on other forums told me I couldn't but I am going to try anyway its just that I can't find a flat-head screwdriver small enough

we dont have around on the off chance SALTYNAY may have a problem .. we do live our own lives !

or you can use an allen wrench but it has to be exactly the right size to fit the torx.
your flat head screwdriver idea is the best, tho. get a precision/jewelers screwdrivers set and it will have one that will work. if they are not too tight that is...otherwise you will just break your screwdriver.

problem solved. answer; im going to try it anyway. you should become a politician, you're about as coherant as one!

meh Iam getting an A-level in ********ting doing psychology and everything is theoretical it is weird you have to argue for a theory and then pick out holes why that theory could never work and provide a new theory which you then have to go against no answer is the right answer!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom