SAPPHIRE Radeon X800XL ULTIMATE(any good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
look i dont know what system ur friend had the x850xt on but its just a fact that the x850xt will beat the 6800gt.
X850XT, Athlon64 3200+ w/ DFI NF3 250gb, 1.5gig of ram and a SATA HD. Where as i tested against him w/ the machine in my sig. Now w/ what i got i rape him even more.
he 6800gt is recomended to play far cry at 1280/1024, that sucks and its frame rate is still minimum of 22.
Where the hell did you ehar that from? I play everything high like you w/ a minimum of 60FPS (from a limiter). I rape that OLD game w/ about 90fps w/out the limiter.
that there seems to be killing a 6800gt and a 6800 ultra to me dont you think?
I dont think so because the Ultra outdoes my 6800GT:amazed: :rolleyes:
and since 03 is really cpu bound and im running a socket a ive only hit 12600
You wanna go against my LAN rig which is still a SocketA 2600+? Ill put my 6800GT back in that thing and we'll see what it can do. Also i play BF2 which is newer and better than Doom3 (by far) and i rape that game to. But lets go ATI based now shall we? HL2 ring a bell? Yea i rape the hell outa that game as well even on my LAN rig which is still like i said a Socket A.
im not talkin about some dude underground with a super nitro w/e big jumbo block on some 6800 ultra, and hes got it at ground breaking speeds
I use a Leadtek 6800GT w/ stock cooling:) Im as poor as the rest of us and i whoop ass w/ my rig. Buddy its called knowing what your doing w/ the hardware you got. In earlier days i made my 5600ultra pwn my friends 9800pro flashed to XT w/ ease.

^^Agreed...can't we have one of these topics where it doesn't turn into a "OMG MY LEET SYSTEM PWNS YOURS" or needless fighting that doesn't solve anything...I'm tired of seeing these same fights and they seem to be increasing everyday

If this continues, I will consider banning all discussions on such topics because this forum simply cannot deal with them responsibly...but hey, prove me wrong dudes

This topic has reached its climax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom