[RMA] Hardcano 12 to Hardcano 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Over the last few months, my Thermaltake Hardcano 12 has been acting like it's has a mind of it own.
* Alarm Temp Constantly Changing
* Fan Speed Not Maxing out from time to time.
* Delayied responce (like about 30 seconds) when fiddling with the controls.

Last month, I sent it off for RMA. Since the product was taking too long to get replaced, the Distributer is giving me a new Hardcano 13. :p

mm whats the difference between the 12 and 13 there is some 20 dollars price difference i believe

Colour Display. There is about 8 difference colours you can have your for your display. Not just the blue.

5-in-1 Memory Card Reader. I need this like a hole in the head as I got a MFC that has one all ready. And my MFC only takes up 1 drive leters as where the Thermaltake will take up 5.

I am also going to assume that alarm temps have been updated to take the newer CPU heats. But will know when I get the unit.

The other cool thing is that they are giving me a new unit too. However limited warranty as I will be carrying on the warranty from the older Hardcano 12. (Which ran out at the end of last month)

I RMA's one of my cases one time from Newegg, only problem with the case I had was it was dinged up on one corner from shipping, so they sent me a perfect condition one and let me keep the old one. I gave the old one to my brother lol.

They just never asked for. Just told me they were shipping me a new one. I was like OKAY!

Oh...you haven't heard anything until you you met that one 13 year old who used to be here who supposedly RMA'd two 6800GTs and got back two 7800GTXs :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom