Rifle bearing fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Person

Baseband Member
Hello everyone!
Do rifle bearing fans provide a noticable difference in loudness? I've been thinking about replacing 5 of the fans that came with my case. Firstly because I want LED fans :)D) and it seems a little too loud. I found rifle bearing fans at newegg for an excellent price but wondering if they are worth investing in.
Thanks.

I have 4 of them in my computer and they arn't any louder than the standard case fan. The rifle bearings are to help the life of the fan more than the noise. These fans will last longer than a regular case fan. I have the blue ones and they give off a really nice dark blue that most fans can't compare with. (usually a sky blue or a purple)

I am assuming you are talking about the coolermasters since these are the only rifle bearing fans i was aware they made :)

Yeah, they are coolmasters. I'm looking at orange ones. They would look look with my powersupply red LED fans and my one window multicolor fan I think.

I think I will get them. Of course after getting out of this money-void that was created after I bought my system :).

Indeed, nice PSU, graphics, HD...I got a SATA but no 10K RPM =/ Just can't afford spending $175 solely on the a76gb HD when I can spend $70 to get an 80gb....but you can bet that if I DID have plenty of money I would :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom