rican's Project Phenom 2009 Build Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
A silent wind tunnel, all the fans are under 24dba and ill have 5 120mm's running.

Lots of negative pressure as well...should get much better temps than i do open aired. gonna have three exhaust, two intake.

get ur case yet? I wanna see how u hide ur wires in the TJ09, as theres really no places to hide any wires whatsoever

awesome, this i need to see since my PC is kinda cluttered also, theres only so many wires you can fit behind the mobo tray..

heads up, the support bar will probably block the S1284 unless you remove either the support bar, or the cooler

oh my stuff is already installed, and its not blocking anything. Im actually on the system right now, i just need to install some minor stuff like the card reader and second hd.

But ive gotta get some more fan grills and cable management tools before i can make it look decent.

you didn't have to remove anything to slide the tray in? It fits after the motherboard is secure, but I had to remove the bar for my TRUE to slide in, i guess the TRUE is higher then the xigmatek....weaksauce TRUE

Why do you need fan grills? You really only need one for the rear fan and that comes with one already doesn't it? The rest of the case is covered by mesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom