REVED UP: FERRARI Factory Red Painted Cases - Page 4 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Overclocking and Modding
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 07:41 AM   #31 (permalink)
Ultra Techie

Default Re: REVED UP: FERRARI Factory Red Painted Cases

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricanflow View Post
How about an interior only black paint job?? Doesnt have to be automotive paint either, just a decent quality finish.
Whats your model and brand of case, contact me offlist with details, I'll see what we can do you pcbuilderATmnpctech.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfenwick View Post
Not good news dude, I'm going to have to place an order or two...but i only order the machined parts which I imagine isn't where your money comes from. If the alternative is folding shop...spam all you want, there aren't enough quality modders out there, I can tolerate a bit of spamming in exchange for more of your threads to read.
I really appreciate that, but I dont wanna come off as "sir spam a lot" either, if I step over the line, lemme know k? Give me a note that you're jfenwick next time you order, Thanks!

Old 04-04-2008, 04:01 PM   #32 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to jfenwick Send a message via MSN to jfenwick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnpctech.com View Post
Whats your model and brand of case, contact me offlist with details, I'll see what we can do you pcbuilderATmnpctech.com

I really appreciate that, but I dont wanna come off as "sir spam a lot" either, if I step over the line, lemme know k? Give me a note that you're jfenwick next time you order, Thanks!
No worries I don't think there's a person here who doesn't respect and look on in awe at the work you guys do. Anyone can build a comp, there are only a handfull of guys world wide who can do the quality work you guys do on your mods.

I closed shop in my own business (nothing to do with comps) a number of years ago...like you said, is tough to make ends meet, now as a government inspector I have the utmost respect for North American small business owners. Do what you've got to do to stay above water (legally of course .

I think you might have more luck with people just straight up saying "hey, here is who we are at mnpctech, here is some past work we've done we're trying to promote the world of modding a bit more so do you mind if I post some of our projects for you guys here?" I can't see anyone refusing you, i've never posted on your forum but most of us know who you guys are and would never refuse some shameless self promotion considering the awareness you guys bring to the modding world, if approached straight up.

We also have the buy/sell/trade section of the forum, great place for you to put some of your stuff that's for sale and services you offer.

Old 04-04-2008, 04:04 PM   #33 (permalink)
krazy Techie

just wanna drop by and say good job man...i checked your guys's other work and i am very impressed.

Even though i wud neva wanna have certain of those cases...i still like the creativness u guys have and the work and effort put it.
You guy offer something diff that i havent seen in a while...
MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
Sandisk Ultra II 960GB + Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + 2TB + 1TB WD Black
Samsung Note 8
2TB White PS4 Pro, PS3, Switch & New 3DS XL
65" LG OLED C7P
BenQ 27" XL2720Z
Old 04-04-2008, 06:16 PM   #34 (permalink)
The Water Cooling Guru

On a kind of random note. I do believe I've secured the same chasis you used for your pimp rig mod.

It was a 10x 5.25" bay server case correct?

Thanks!

The Official Tech Forums Water Cooling Informational Guide
Old 04-04-2008, 06:22 PM   #35 (permalink)
cuPWNED

Send a message via AIM to commandercup Send a message via MSN to commandercup

I ordered some U-channel trim hehe, I'll be using it for my own ghetto mod lol.
Old 04-04-2008, 06:30 PM   #36 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to jfenwick Send a message via MSN to jfenwick

Lol, same here....went crazy trying to find a local canadian retailer for u-channel and eventually gave up and ordered from mnpc. Gotta admit, good pricing. Have picked up a number of vents and grills and feet from them as well.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:34 PM   #37 (permalink)
cuPWNED

hehe, mnpctech shipped off faster then frozencpu did (ordered the same night, both shipped out in the morning, mnpc at 8 and frozen at 10)
Old 04-05-2008, 07:39 AM   #38 (permalink)
Ultra Techie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfenwick View Post
No worries I don't think there's a person here who doesn't respect and look on in awe at the work you guys do. Anyone can build a comp, there are only a handfull of guys world wide who can do the quality work you guys do on your mods.

I closed shop in my own business (nothing to do with comps) a number of years ago...like you said, is tough to make ends meet, now as a government inspector I have the utmost respect for North American small business owners. Do what you've got to do to stay above water (legally of course .

I think you might have more luck with people just straight up saying "hey, here is who we are at mnpctech, here is some past work we've done we're trying to promote the world of modding a bit more so do you mind if I post some of our projects for you guys here?" I can't see anyone refusing you, i've never posted on your forum but most of us know who you guys are and would never refuse some shameless self promotion considering the awareness you guys bring to the modding world, if approached straight up.

We also have the buy/sell/trade section of the forum, great place for you to put some of your stuff that's for sale and services you offer.
Great advice. Thank you jfenwick

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyq View Post
just wanna drop by and say good job man...i checked your guys's other work and i am very impressed.

Even though i wud neva wanna have certain of those cases...i still like the creativness u guys have and the work and effort put it.
You guy offer something diff that i havent seen in a while...
Thanks, good to see another MN member here, we're in Mpls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspire.comptech View Post
On a kind of random note. I do believe I've secured the same chasis you used for your pimp rig mod.

It was a 10x 5.25" bay server case correct?
Yes, great case, it was manufactured by Enermax, and it's no longer avail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandercup View Post
hehe, mnpctech shipped off faster then frozencpu did (ordered the same night, both shipped out in the morning, mnpc at 8 and frozen at 10)
Thank you! For what we lack in selection, we try to make up in offering original mod parts and good customer service. I also insist on always using new boxes and new packing material.

I do have a small update on the Silverstone Tj09, heres the side and top panels after re-installing the black perforated factory grills. This case fits that paint theme beautifully! I should the final pics up this coming week.

Old 04-05-2008, 11:29 AM   #39 (permalink)
krazy Techie

well i was wondering if that mnpart of ure sig meant you livved here...thats cool though...
do you guys have like a walk in store where i can check all of your guys's work?
MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
Sandisk Ultra II 960GB + Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + 2TB + 1TB WD Black
Samsung Note 8
2TB White PS4 Pro, PS3, Switch & New 3DS XL
65" LG OLED C7P
BenQ 27" XL2720Z
Old 04-05-2008, 02:05 PM   #40 (permalink)
cuPWNED

they have a workshop :P

kikbox did a video tour of their building