REVED UP: FERRARI Factory Red Painted Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the comments everybody!, cost will depend upon your case model, and if you dismantle it for us, to speed up the process will up save time, We do ship internationally, just contact me via PM.
The Lian Li A-70 is first up. The original window was freakin pop-riveted onto the panel! I thought theres no way I'm going to re-install with that method. I drilled out the holes and use these nifty anodized red socket head screws. I had got them years ago from a friend. I'm assembling the Silverstone TJ09 next, with it's sportscar inspired side intake ducts that case ought to really fit the Ferrari paint! More to come!

1_ferrari_casemod_mnpctech8.jpg

Lets take it outdoors for more photos, Wow! what a reflection!
1_ferrari_casemod_mnpctech2.jpg

1_ferrari_casemod_mnpctech5.jpg

1_ferrari_casemod_mnpctech3.jpg

The intake grill
1_ferrari_casemod_mnpctech7.jpg

wow...Beautiful job! I love the shine. It's just awesome. Interesting seeing the PC-A70 in this color too.

Great case , if the buttons were black it would have been perfection . Doesn't it look like Apok's case ? I don't remember the exact Lian Li model he had ...

Great case , if the buttons were black it would have been perfection . Doesn't it look like Apok's case ? I don't remember the exact Lian Li model he had ...

Lian-Li PC-A70. It's the same model as Apok.

lol, nice...always do enjoy the mnpctech work...but here is my question, are you actually real time building this or is this a copy/past marketing post of a long ago done scenario?

dont get me wrong, you guys do fabulous work...but this seems a bit too rehearsed....

[edit] Yeah...could have just said at the beginning that you're marketing...i have no problem with that, is a tough business to make it in...but the same post in all three forums...i feel used! lol

{Links removed... no need to add insult to injury. ~Trotter}

Still nice work tho.
[/edit]

so what lol?

it makes it easier for us, we don't have to visit those other sites to just check out some nice work

advertisements for a non humongo giant retailer is fine in my book as long as it brings something with it (in this case, some cool mods)

that close up picture of the paint job is sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom