A resevoir that WONT caus restriction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Powdercoated but I still don't trust alunimum :p Although that powercoat would make a complete leak proof seal pretty much and I doubt the inside would simply chip, but meh...shoulda made it out of something else like derlin but it'd probably be to expensive or something.

I don't think reservoirs for the most part are flow killers per se, but this would definitely keep the water flowing no matter what....suppose if your normal pump died you have a back in a sense

Well, it's not a flow killer, but it is a flow slower downer. This would just be like a signal booster, give your water a lil kick in the ass!

And use that in combination with some Zerex, no corrosion, no worries.

I actually asked this at xtremesystems a while ago and the general consent was that the reservoir shouldn't kill flow much at all. Especially if you have it configured properly with the reservoir directly behind (and preferably above for gravitational purposes) it really shouldn't hurt flow very much at all.

Pretty much thats what my understanding was.....water would technically pour down the pump rather easily combined with it pulling it really shouldn't kill flow....either way it's a decent concept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom