Research

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsoul

In Runtime
This might be off-topic, but the main subject of it would be overclocking so i figured this is the right area to post it.

Any good online-reads on overclocking/hardware? more than the basics. I understand the concepts and general stuff but i would like to gain a full understanding on how the bus speed/ram speed/clocks all work together and all that jazz. Also recommended sites for tech reviews/news? I have been frequenting tomshardware.com and overclockersclub.com, and i think i have read every overclocking/case mod/computer build topic posted here in the last 3 or 4 months. I'm more or less trying to soak up as much information as possible before i finish my build and divert my attention to using up as much system resources as possible :big_grin:

currently running a stock hp pavilion a6700f. phenom x4 9150e, 500gb seagate hdd, ecs nettle 3 mobo. come xmas i will have corsair 650tx and thermalright true120 copper, and im saving up to get an ASUS M4A79T DELUXE and a better cpu/gpu. i'm thinkin the new phenom II x4 965 at 125w tdp. OC's better than the 140w and only costs $5 more. oh yea, and i have the coolermaster haf 932 taken apart in my basement that i'm sanding for an interior paint job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom